National, State and QLD Regional Swimming Websites
- Swimming Australia (SAL)
- Swimming Queensland
- Swimming New South Wales
- Swimming Victoria
- Swimming SA
- Swimming WA
- Brisbane Swimming Association
- Wide Bay Regional Swimming
- COVID-19 Advice for Clubs
- Meet Information for Attendees
- Swimming Queensland COVID-19 Terms and Conditions
- Results Central -Swimming Australia’s personalised portal for members to view their race results.
- My Swim Results – A separate database of meet and event results for all swimmers in Australia which includes additional per event performance related information for all swimmers in Australia.
- Meet Mobile – A freely downloadable application for Apple and Android smart phones and tablets for use in tracking up to the minute and historical results from local meets to large national and international qualifying meets.
- Australian Swimming Rankings – Collated top times providing the rankings for each stroke and distance in for both long course (50m pools) and short course (25m pools). The lists are broken down based on age group, for girls/boys and women/men for the current year as well as all-time.
Athlete Funding Assistance
Federal, State and Local government agencies make available funding to assist athletes with expenses to attend recognised State and National sporting events as well as to help young people participate in sports.
- Local Sporting Champions – The Local Sporting Champions (LSC) program is an Australian Government initiative designed to provide financial assistance for young sportsmen and women. Successful applicants will receive $500 for use towards the cost of travel, accommodation or equipment. NOTE: Applications for this funding are required to be submitted BEFORE the competition commences.
- Young Athletes Travel Subsidy – The Young Athletes Travel Subsidy program is a Queensland Government initiative to provide financial assistance by means of a travel subsidy to an athlete based on the nature of the event, i.e. state, national or international events. Successful applicants will receive $200, $400 or $600 in assistance. NOTE: Applications for this funding are required to be submitted AFTER the competition commences.
- FairPlay – The Fair Play program, part of the larger Queensland Government’s Activate! Queensland 2019–2029 strategy, provides eligible young people with assistance of up to $150 to cover the membership fees expense in joining sport or active recreation clubs.
- SwimSwam – Everything for the Swim Fan. News, Lifestyle, Training, Video, Gear and Open Water
- Daily News of Open Water Swimming – The complete source for open water news and information.
- Swimming World Magazine – Everything swimming
Rebel Sport Community Kickbacks Program
Our club is participating in the Rebel Sport Community Kickbacks Program. Under this program, the club can earn 5% of your purchases at Rebel Sport as instore credit to spend on our sports program.
All you need to do is join Rebel Active (instore or online), select Kawana Waters Swimming Club from the list of participating groups and swipe your loyalty card every time you make a purchase at Rebel Sport. You’ll receive access to great member prices and other initiatives and the club will receive a 5% credit.
PLEASE REMEMBER: When you shop at Rebel Sport, make sure you present your Rebel Active loyalty card and tell them you are a Kawana Waters Swimming Club supporter. Spread the word to all your family and friends. The more supporters we have, the more credit we earn. This is a great program for the Club and over the years we have enjoyed spending our credit at Rebel Sport.
If you need more information about how to participate in the program ask at the Rebel Sport cashier counter and the staff will help you 🙂
Thank you to all our members who have been supporting this program.
- Area 13 – Local Sunshine Coast stockist of great range Speedo, Arena, Engine, Vorgee Racesuits, and also have an extensive range of swimwear and all accessories.
- Aqua Shop– Aqua Shop is Australia’s largest stockist of Speedo Fastskins and Aquablades as well as swimming equipment from FINIS, LANE4 and much more.
- Swimwear Shack – Brisbane based swimwear shop large range of Racesuits, swimwear and accessories
- Swimming QLD Swim Shop – The Swimming QLD Swim Shop, located at the Sleeman Aquatics Centre, Chandler, stocks the cheapest range of Speedo Swimwear in Australia including Fastskin LZR racing suits, endurance swimwear, children’s swimwear and cross-fit training gear.
- Swim to Win – A source for competitive swimwear and swim gear at everyday low prices from the greatest makers in the pool: Speedo, Nike Swim, Finis, Arena, and many, many more.
- SwimOutlet.com (US) – One of the largest online specialty shops for swimming, water polo, fashion, beach and surf products in the U.S.